1715 Bella Vista Street
1715 Bella Vista was built in 1928 by developer Arthur R. Green. The graceful English-style cottage remained on the market for years, despite a stream of open houses and advertisements in The Cincinnati Enquirer. The property was foreclosed upon and in 1932 Sheriff Asa V. Butterfield ordered the home sold at auction. The Cline Mortgage Company acquired the property and finally sold the house to Fred B. Schrader in 1933, five years after it was erected.