1740 Bella Vista Street
The only Georgian Revival home on the street, 1740 Bella Vista was built in 1936. The home commissioned by Joseph and Mina C. Sagmeister for her widowed mother, Mrs. Louise Colnot. The Sagmeisters lived at 166 Elizabeth Place, just a block away. Joseph Sagmeister, an attorney, also enjoyed a friendship with Louis B. Sawyer, the lawyer who occupied 1702 Bella Vista Street.